Belper Wakes Day
Belper Wakes took place on Monday 27th May with over 1000 people enjoying a range of sports and activities from archery to zumba.
Golf with Morley Hayes Golf Club
- Archery with Derbyshire Archery Club
- Zumba with Katie's Zumba
- Family Play for Under 5s with Belper Toy Library
- Childrens FUNdamentals with Playball
- Nordic Walking with Catherine Hughes
- Cricket with Belper Meadows Cricket Club
- Tennis with Belper Meadows Tennis Club
- Hockey with Belper Hockey Club
Feedback from participants on the day included:
"A wonderful opportunity for children to take part in new and varied sporting activities."
"An excellent introduction platform for sport of all kinds and a great day out!"
"An ideal way for children to become familiar with various sports."
"We particularly enjoyed the Toy Library activities - great for all ages"
"High quality tuition from all the coaches and instructors - very professional."
Belper Wakes is organised by Belper Meadows Cricket Club, supported by Village Games.
- Belper Meadows Sports Club