The quality of everything we do depends on the quality of the thinking we do first. The quality of our thinking depends on the way we treat each other while we are thinking.
This two-day mindshift workshop is based on Nancy Kline’s work – author of the acclaimed books ‘Time to Think’ and ‘More Time to Think’. It sits alongside a range of models and interventions which create good coaching practice and in turn lead to high quality thinking and productivity.
If you’d like to learn the skills and behaviours associated with becoming a great coach and develop the importance and impact of coaching within your organisation, this is the course for you.
What will I learn?
- You’ll be introduced to the 10 components of a thinking environment – enabling you to embed these behaviours into your work and home lives.
- You’ll have an opportunity to experiment with and practise different coaching techniques and styles
- You’ll get ongoing feedback to build your confidence and competence in coaching
- You’ll learn a wide range of methodologies which will give you the skills you need for different coaching situations and requirements.
Who’s running it?
Helen Brewis is an occupational psychologist, with 15 years’ experience across the private, public and not-for-profit sectors, working both in-house and as a consultant. She has extensive experience of facilitating groups and working one-to-one to develop skills and change behaviour.
Her areas of expertise include:
- Designing, delivering and evaluating bespoke management development workshops, including coaching skills, developing psychological capital, and team building
- Implementing 360 degree feedback, including one-to-one feedback and action planning
- Enabling individuals to overcome complex barriers to achieve and sustain employment and healthy living behaviours
- Identifying work solutions for individuals with learning difficulties, acquired brain injuries and mental health conditions.
- Using psychometrics (qualified level A and B) for developmental and recruitment purposes
- Specifying role competencies and job descriptions
- Identifying strategies to increase employee engagement
- Coaching, drawing on the solution-focused approach and motivational interviewing.
Sounds great, how do I sign up?
You can find out more about upcoming dates by getting in touch with us using the contact form below.